Green Tea Extract Tea Polyphenols 30%~98%; EGCG 30%~98%
Model No.: CAS#
Botanical Source: Camellia sinensis O. Ktze.
Plant Part Used: Leaf
Specifications: Tea Polyphenols 30~98%; EGCG 30%~98%; Catechins 10%~88%
Green tea extract helps increase the rate of metabolism of carbohydrates, reduces stress, cures headaches, improves digestion, boosts the immune system and increases your life expectancy.
Tea Polyphenols can Fresh air, Scavenging free radical, and with strong Antioxidation.
1. Assists Weight Loss
The ECGC contained in green tea extract limits the negative effects of a fatty diet and smoking. Consumption of green tea extract enhances the process of thermogenesis and increases the rate of metabolism of fat, without increasing the heart rate. Hence, consuming green tea extract can help you lose weight without jitteriness or feelings of anxiety. When you drink the beverage, it makes you feel full and discourages you from eating. The extract also helps your body burn more calories. All these factors make green tea an essential supplement in your weight loss program.
2. Prevents Tooth Decay
Green tea extract has the ability to destroy plaque-causing bacteria and helps prevent tooth decay.
3. Lowers Cholesterol and Blood Pressure
Green tea extract helps to lower the LDL (bad) cholesterol that's responsible for clotting of blood. The extract helps prevent strokes and heart attacks. It promotes the production of HDL (good) cholesterol that removes the plaque in the arteries and keeps them elastic. This lowers your risks of suffering from heart disease. Persons suffering from hypertension also benefit by consuming green tea extract, because it lowers blood pressure.
4. Fights Cancer
Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants, such as ECGC, that kill cancer cells and prevent their growth without harming healthy tissue. Consumption of this extract is especially beneficial to patients suffering from breast, lung, skin, liver, bladder, pancreatic, stomach or prostate cancer.
5. Prevents Inflammation
Arthritic patients find that consuming green tea extract decreases the pain in their joints, because it prevents inflammation which in turn decreases wear and tear of the joints. The extract also slows the breakdown of cartilage and provides relief to patients suffering from arthritis.
6. Controls Blood Sugar Levels
The polyphenols present in green tea extract reduce the amount of amylase that's produced by the body. Amylase is the enzyme that converts starch into sugar. Consuming green tea helps to decrease blood sugar levels and thus helps keep diabetes under control.
7. Prevents Liver Disease
Green tea protects the liver from toxins and thus helps prevent liver disease.
8. Slows the Aging Process. The antioxidants present in green tea extract are responsible for slowing down the aging process of the body. This helps you look younger.
9. Fights Infection
Green tea extract is antibacterial and antiviral, and helps the body fight respiratory and digestive infections such as influenza and diarrhea.
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
1. SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US), 8-9 Oct. 2014, Booth No.: 20028.
2. Vitafoods Europe (Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland), 5-7 May 2015, Booth No.: C1-24006.
KINGHERBS LIMITED; MS. CARA SHAW Contact us if you need more details on Green Tea Extract. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any Other aspects about Tea Polyphenols、Extract. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Tea Extract Series
Premium Related Products